Betreff des Beitrags: Brotherland Server Rulesset english/englisch (v.1.0)
17. Mär 2011, 13:36
User Directives for the DoL Freeshard Server "Brotherland"Version 1.0
- The Basic:
- §1 All players who play on the Brotherland Server have to provide the possibility in all Realms (Albion / Midgard / Hibernia) Characters and to record the Server with these independently of each other (only in one Realm at the same Time).
- §2 It concerns, on this occasion, a Server, that tries to provide the whole extent, so including all Enlargements, the MMORPG "Dark Age of Camelot" for the users. The play Management tries to provide all contents within the scope of her temporal and technical possibilities and extends the whole play surface bit by bit. Discussions about the put Content and his extent are not led.
- §3 Every user undertakes to the instructions of the play Management to perform result.
- §4 The play Management exists of Administrator and Gamemasters.
- §5 Supporting to the play Management are in all rich assistants of Brotherland. These stand to the Game Comunity with words and deeds aside. They hold exactly like all the others only the player's status and are instruction-authorised to nobody or have the intervention rights of the Admin or Gamemasters. Management, or Gamemaster interfere with the RvR events. That's why no Keeps and towers become claimed by her Guilds.
- §6 All players who move Brotherland in the play World recognise with the Login on the Server the following Rules. With offences by the Player the play Management can take suitable measures to put through these Rules.
- §7 A player with the following basic rules does not agree, it is to be played not obliged on Brotherland.
- §8 Basically all players Brotherlands undertake themselves any time fairly and honestly towards other players and the play Management to hold back.
- §1 Player's names with discriminating, Insulting, Racist or also Sexual contents, compared with genders, people, ethnic Groups, Confessions are forbidden to omit etc. and.
- §2 Guild names with discriminating, insulting, racist or also sexual contents, compared with genders, people, ethnic groups, confessions are forbidden to omit etc. and.
The play management is to be changed entitled names of this kind with given reason, also without approval of the affected guild / player. According to the gravity of the incident, the play management can also take handing on measures (occasional / lasting spell of accounts, deletion of characters or guilds as well as accounts).
Regulate for the PvM:
- §1 The player is not obliged to take part in the general chat.
- §2 Caps writing is valid in the chat as shout / roar. This is to be omitted.
- §3 Result is always to be performed to the remarks / sends of the play management to the player / to the player's community. Direct questions of the play management is to be answered.
- §4 Chat contents with discriminating, insulting, racist or also sexual contents, compared with genders, people, ethnic groups, confessions are forbidden to omit etc. and.
- §5 Spam (also Emotespam) in the chat / status chat is to be omitted in general.
After incidents and, depending on the severity of the incident, the play management could take strong action (reprimand, muting of the player, temporary / permanent ban of accounts, cancellation of characters or guilds and accounts).
Regulate for the PvP/RvR:
- §1 Multilogin in one of three Realms at the same time is permitted in the
- §2 Stickbots (how: Buffbot, Hastebot, Fendbot etc.) are permitted.
- §3 Any use of Third party tools (how Farmbots, Multiboxing / Macros to the concurrent controls of several characters, click tool, Craftbots etc.) is forbidden.
- §4 Advertisement or, however, also Killleech is forbidden. In general the premise is valid that if a mob was struck, this belongs to that / of that group with his drop which was first in the advertisement or has also struck the mob.
- §5 It is permitted an advertisement / mob several times to Kill. If several prospective customers are found, an agreement is to be concluded among the players that everybody the possibility has to fight against the mob / advertisement.
- §6 The play management settles no quarrel-pure between players about the subdivision of drops of a mob. The players are responsible themselves for the fact that drops are distributed fair and fairly.
- §7 Is valid in general that announcements about drops with faulty Stats or missing drops are in the server forum in the untercolumn "bugs" to post. Inquiries / tips of this kind to the play management by send are to be omitted.
- §8 Information about drops of mob is not given. As a guide the drop list of Allakhazam can serve here. If the Stats with the data bank do not agree, Loot of the mob is not sold short yet. To the player it stands freely for it in the server forum under bugs a tip to post. Of the play management it stands freely the temporal processing of the tip to determine independently. Any inquiries or discomfort moreover by send to the play management are to be omitted.
- §9 Information about the Respawntime of a mob is not given. The play management reduces no Respawntime. Any inquiries or discomfort moreover by send to the play management are to be omitted.
- §10 The play management takes over no responsibility for the action from objects and money between players. The players are responsible themselves for her carried out trade and with the confirmation of the commercial window they volunteer to this. However, in general is valid that the players behave together fairly.
- §11 Worn, destroyed, stored or however also traded objects, excluded Questitems (nevertheless, no ML-Tokens/Reward-Tokens!), are not substituted with the play management. Any inquiries to the play management, excluded for Questitems, in this thing are not answered.
- §12 To push any inquiries to the play management a character in the level / master level / champion's level / imperial rank / Bountypoints / Craftrang are to be omitted. In the start areas an i20 trainer is available who can be used by everybody, but does not have to go. The play management reserves itself within the scope of bonus to XP week-ends or similar events to allow a quicker Leveling.
- §13 Any inquiries for putting up of an i50 trainer to the play management are to be omitted.
- §14 Faulty character values and abilities are in the server forum in the untercolumn bugs to post. Inquiries / tips / discomfort of this kind to the play management by send are to be omitted.
- §15 Putting up / extinguishing of NPCs (for example: Hastener / Porter / Buffbot etc.) / mobs / advertisements in the play scenery lies in the judgement of the play management. Any inquiries or discomfort to the play management moreover, are to be omitted.
- §16 All other non-listed reasons for bug reports done as the others on the server forum in oa Section. Urgent reasons such as. Stuck or if a mob is no longer vulnerable but can be made by sending to the game line.
- §17 The game supervisor agrees to receive all displayed in the server forum bug reports to check and clean if necessary, but reserves prior to the scheduling of execution to determine.
The play management is to be seized entitled suitable measures with offences of the abovementioned points. According to the gravity of the offence she can warn the player, Banning the account from the player (at times or permanently) or, however, also the affected character / account from you are extinguished. Any inquiries to the play management in the article performed on top are not answered.
Brotherland Staff, September 2010
- §1 Every player is able, however, must not take part in the RvR.
- §2 In the border Areas and RvR-Dungeons (Darkness Falls / Passage of Conflict / Labyrinth of the Minotaur) takes place imperial fight. Everybody which proceeds there must reckon on being killed by other Realms. To kill grey opponents is patient, we, however, is not seen with pleasure.
- §3 There is none 1v1 / 8v8 etc. zone in the RvR. Adding in Fights is not forbidden. Nobody has a claim to his enemy in the RvR.
- §4 Multilogins in several Realms at the same time are forbidden.
- §5 Every player takes part to the fairness towards other players only with a character at the same time in the RvR events.
- §6 Multilogins to the concurrent participation are forbidden.
- §7 Buffbots are patient exclusively in the border fortresses of the empires. Any kind of Stickbots are forbidden in the RvR.
- §8 Any use of Third party tools (how: Multiboxing / Macros to the concurrent controls of several characters, click tool, radar tool etc.) is forbidden.
- §9 Arrangements between the empires to the fight / to duels are forbidden.
- §10 So-called RP-Farming, it is in arrangement with other players or a second account, is forbidden.
- §11 Announcements about bug user or discomfort upon Realml opponent must be founded, in any case. A deception / Bugusing is not always given. Constant weighting is to be omitted. The play management follows all announcements. The play management is to be given not obliged information about their course.
- §12 The play management undertakes all empires to treat immediately.
The play management is to be seized entitled suitable measures with offences of the abovementioned points. According to the gravity of the offence she can warn the player, the account of the player banning (at times or permanently) or, however, also the affected character / account from you are extinguished. Any inquiries to the play management in the article performed on top are not answered.
Layout adjustment by Brotherland Staff, November 2010
"Ein Schmeichler lebt auf Unkosten dessen, der ihm zuhört."
Charles Batteux (1713-1780)